- Charlotte Diesel Super Show - http://www.dieselsupershow.com -
Overdrive’s Pride and Polish
Posted By apotter On July 9, 2012 @ 1:30 am In 2011 Eblast,Competitor - Featured Scroller,Competitor News,Uncategorized | No Comments
The Overdrive‘s Pride & Polish National Championship consists of a series of five shows, including the Charlotte Diesel Super Show. The series culminates with the National Championship held at the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, TX where best of show winners from the series come to compete for the ultimate prize – Pride & Polish National Championship!
Show us Your Rig! Overdrive’s Pride & Polish continues to set the standard for truck beauty contests, drawing the top custom bobtails and combo rigs from across the nation. Enter your truck and become part of the tradition. Pre-registrations  will include two free event admissions to the Charlotte Diesel Super Show.
Main Classes: Trucks choose one main class
1. The Working Truck Division: A truck with annual mileage of 75K miles and an average of 6,250 miles per month or 25K averaging 2,085 miles if used for local application. May enter Special Feature Classes.
Working Truck Best of Show Trophies are awarded to the highest point earning trucks. Points will be added from the main class, the interior class, and the engine class. Points earned in paint and lights do not count towards the Best of Show award.
2. Other: Does not qualify for Best of Show trophy.
3. The Limited Mileage Division: A truck of any model year that meets minimum DOT requirements for its type but does not work the required number of miles to compete as a working truck. The entire truck is judged including interior, engine, undercarriage and lights.
Best of Show Limited Mileage Trophies are awarded to the highest point earning trucks. Trucks are automatically entered in interior and engine classes. Points earned in paint and lights do not count towards the Best of Show award.
Special Feature Classes: Bobtail or Combo
1. Interior: Entrants will choose one interior class.
3. Custom Paint, Graphics, or Murals
The Charlotte Diesel Super Show will hold a separate Wash & Show Contest for all working class trucks. Everyone can compete in this one!
Contact Linda Meaux for additional information on Pride & Polish or Wash & Show 888-349-4287.
Day Cab $70 – $85
Sleeper $80 – $95
Trailers (includes brushing)$70 – $95
Trucks & Trailer $150 & Up
Straight Trucks (Sm, Med, Lg ) $40 – $70
Dump Trucks (depends on axle) $60 – $100
Tire Dressing $2 Per Tire
Article printed from Charlotte Diesel Super Show: http://www.dieselsupershow.com
URL to article: http://www.dieselsupershow.com/custom-rigs-pride-and-polish/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.dieselsupershow.com/files/2012/07/overdrive_PP_210.jpg
 click here: http://www.prideandpolish.com/years/2012-2013/
 Pre-registrations: https://www.prideandpolish.com/products-page/the-charlotte-diesel-super-show/
 Image: https://www.prideandpolish.com/products-page/the-charlotte-diesel-super-show/e-charlotte-diesel-super-show/
 www.prideandpolish.com: http://www.prideandpolish.com/
 Click Here for Event Rules!: https://www.prideandpolish.com/rules-procedures/
 Image: http://www.dieselsupershow.com/files/2012/07/Truck-Wash-Logo.jpg
Copyright © 2010 Charlotte Diesel Super Show. All rights reserved.